Hey Pretty Lady!
Fit and sizing is always so tricky when shopping online! I hear ya!!
I will try to help you the best I can!
Here are some guildlines to help you out:
1. Levi’s - buy your normal size. The fit is true to size.
Levi’s 311, Mile High, 720 and 721 all have four way stretch. Very stretchy.
The wedgie and rib cage. Zero stretch.
most gals take their normal Levi’s size.
2. Silver Jeans. Always buy your regular size in Silver. EXCEPT, for: Black Isbisters, Tied and Wide, Not Your Boyfriend - in these styles buy one size down.
3. All other brands in the shop- all fit true to size. Buy your regular size, unless the item description gives you a heads up it’s oversized on purpose.
if they meant it to be oversized, be open to that style as that how it’s supposed to look like on you. Or defy the designer and take a size down! All good!!
4. When things say “cropped”. This is a 2020 fashion term that means the top lands an inch or two below your belly button. Not an inch or two above the belly button. “Cropped” shirts are a response to the high rise jeans getting higher and higher. The top lands at the waist and it’s very flattering.
5. The Free People Ottoman. Yes it’s oversized. Chan, me, I wear the small best and I’m usually a size 14 and 5’6.
I also own a XSMALL. It’s more of a top on me. So not as long. But I love it. I also own a medium. It’s very long and great for tights. Depends how you want to wear it.
6. PILGRAM JEWELRY: all of it is plated with real silver and gold. It is hypo allergenic.
7. Our Bamboo line. Yes most styles are one size fits most.
I would take the sizing fits best sizes 2-14.
The bras, sm/med fits 2-10 and the med/lrg 8-16.
All bodysuits are full bum, BUT only the TANK WRAP bodysuits are thong back.